Browse Events By City: singapore
RSS
 
1550 days ago
Level 2, Veranda Room 1, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore, Singapore
0
From DavidYuen
High level techniques for seasoned investors. Owning over 100 properties in Aisa, Australia and New Zealand, Me. David Yuen's property portfolio is now worth over S$100 million. Earning a residual income of 300kSGD in rental income. As an international property expert, Mr. David Yuen, has coached th…
1668 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
From STJobs
Amplify Your Sales, Multiply Your Referability In the challenging environment of selling, what should or could be done to achieve sales success in trying times? How can you increase the probability of winning a sale? How can you build a bankable database of quality referrals? This workshop unveils t…
Private
1670 days ago
Park Mall, level 13, Singapore, Singapore
0
Let's Talk! Parent and Child Conference on Sexuality. Let's Talk! Parent and Child Conference is free seminar conducted by Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group for parents and children aged 11 – 14 years. Learn the tools and better equip yourself with the right kind of communication skills to commu…
17793 days ago
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
0
From admin
Owner: British Cambridge Institute AntipoloLink: AN INTENSIVE SOFT SKILLS & LEADERSHIP 3 DAYS TRAINING & TOURAN INTENSIVE SOFT SKILLS & LEADERSHIP 3 DAYS TRAINING & TOUR AT ASIAs PREMIER EDUCATION & BUSINESS HUB ~ SINGAPORESEPTEMBER 27-29 2013 (Friday - Sunday)WE INVITE BUSINESS …
1938 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
This is a high-impact workshop which inspires each participant into transforming themselves into people with attractive personalities and great attitude. When you have an attractive personality, you attract success simply because people like you, like to deal with you and like seeing you succeed. Yo…
1939 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
Intelligence and a high IQ, though necessary, are insufficient qualities to lead and succeed in today's corporate environment. When we lead with people, we need to deal with their minds but also with their feelings as well. Be equipped with in-depth knowledge, tools and practical skills that you wil…
1941 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
Influencing People Through Leadership   For a leader the right influence motivates, helps shapes behaviours, makes necessary changes in a business environment and thus makes change inevitable. What are really the strategies or tools to influence and influence right? Participants will learn to make c…
1980 days ago
Shenton house, Singapore, Singapore
0
From Trading
FOREX TRADING GIVES ME A SECOND INCOME Terraseeds Forex TFLOW strategy lets you 'Earn while u sleep' Binni Ong trades Forex with TerraSeeds Forex Tflow. This strategy lets her "Earn While you sleep" (EWUS). It uses a combination of Applied Elliot Wave and Advanced Fibonacci, prefered by institutions…
1968 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
From Marketing
Every sales professional faces competition from sales people in their industry. Sometimes, they wish that they had a little advantage over their competition. Through this workshop, you can learn how to read the clues during a negotiation and determine if you have a buy-in from your customers. By the…
1969 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
From Marketing
To be a top sales professional, you will need more than physical skills and knowledge. According to performance psychology, these only contribute 20% to your performance, and the rest of the 80% are mental strategies. Through this workshop, you can explore, experience and be equipped with mental str…
1974 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
From Marketing
There is a difference in leading a team of sales professionals that knows what it should do and one that does what it knows. What can you do to help your team reach its potential and consistently adopt desired selling behaviours? Incorporate the sales coaching and leadership techniques covered in th…
1976 days ago
SPH News Centre, Singapore, Singapore
0
From Marketing
Promotion or marketing for lead generation is viewed as an expensive entity which only the well-established companies can afford. However what companies fail to realise is that 60% of their time and effort should be spent on the sales and marketing of the company. Through this workshop, you can lear…
1975 days ago
International Plaza, Singapore, Singapore
0
THE ORIGINAL Let the true real estate trainer with more than 15 years of training and real estate experience share with you in this workshop. FREE 3.5-hours Intensive Workshop for investors Do you know that: Comm/Ind Real Estate will be the star performer for year 2013/2014. Comm/Ind Real Estate inv…
1-14 of 24
Per page: 
1
Back to Top